domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

-Resume cover letter-

Daniel ocando
Av. 15A # 15A-1-260, Lago Mar Beach.
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela.
(0261)7483481----(0424)6365338.


Hawker Beechcraft Corporation.

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering student . .I'm responding to your advertisement in the web for want a Manufacturing Engineering Manager . job ID LAT1787150

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background, I also have experience with the manufacturing , I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Daniel Ocando
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering

No hay comentarios: